We are an approved boarding facility through Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society.
We offer a variety of boarding options tailored to your needs:
- Daytime and overnight turnout
- Horses stalled during bad weather or for specific feeding needs
- Large 12x20 matted stalls
- Medication Administration
- Winter blanketing / summer fans
- Farrier & dental care coordination
Extra Care Board
- Short term board for horses needing extra care
- Includes standard care plus the following options: 24 hour stall rest; quarantine paddock with shelter; sand stall available for laminitis horses; controlled turn out; additional required care
Turn Out Options
- Three large turnout pastures with shade trees and shelter (5 acres each)
- Small turnout paddock with direct viewing from the house for optimal supervision (2 acres)
- 2 small pens for controlled turnout
- Indoor wash rack
- Heated and cooled tack and feed room
- Outdoor arena and round pen under construction
- Trails under the trees, along the creek and pond and around the property
Contact us to inquire about rates and services.
We grow and bale our own coastal hay which allows us to control the quality of what we feed the horses. The Corgis do regular hay field checks for quality control!
We cut and bale hay 2-3 times per year. At baling times, we sell hay out of the field for a reduced cost. The pick-up window is small as we do not leave hay sitting in the field for more than a day. If you would like to be on our advance notice list, call 512-413-6405 or 512-350-4225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be put on this list.